Canberra Workshop – NOURISH + MIND + YOGA!
In this workshop we’re going to delve even deeper incorporating our core health principles:
- cellular nourishment (REAL, healthy, fuss free whole foods and wellness tips),
- mind (how to connect with yourself and LOVE who you are right now!), and
- movement (our favourite kind: yoga delivered by the AMAZING Galia from Soul Studio).
Delicious, healthy refreshments and snacks will be served by our favourite brands to show you how incredible health tastes, looks and feels.
So beautiful, are you ready to be inspired?! Are you ready to kick start your healthy lifestyle?! Are you ready to feel and look your best?!
If you’re screaming yes, Yes, YES! Then hang around… More details (date, time, location etc) to come shortly!
We can’t wait!
Have a friend or family member who you think could benefit from this? Share away!
Tickets will be limited to 15 people
19 June 2016
AN HONEST CHAT ABOUT CELLULAR NOURISHMENT, UNCONDITIONAL SELF-LOVE
AND SOUL-DEEP BODY CONNECTION.
It is with absolute excitement that I share my upcoming workshop ‘Let’s get REAL about health!’.
An honest conversation that I’ll be facilitating with fellow health and wellness coach Penny Demetriou from The Nourishing Space.
During this workshop we’ll strip back the noise and confusion out there in the media around ‘what is healthy’, and get to the bottom of what this looks and feels like for YOU.
We’re calling this an honest chat because we’re not talking about crazy diets, deprivation or calorie counting; we’re talking about helping you create a personalised action plan that will support your health and wellbeing goals – whatever they may be.
Through our conversations we’ll uncover:
- What is self-love, why is it important and how to prioritise it in your every day life;
- An bio individual approach to nutrition – eating the right foods for your body (that’s right, not a one-size-fits-all approach), learning how to live a healthy life that feels good (in every sense!), how to tune in to your body’s needs and own your health goals;
- An unbreakable bond with your body – learning how to feel amazing in your own skin and treating your body with the love and appreciation it deserves.
This workshop is for you if:
- You want to ditch the crazy diets and tune in to what your body truly needs
- You want to strengeth your relationship with yourself and learn how to priortise YOU
- You want to get REAL about treating yourself with unconditional love so you can live your healthiest, happiest life.
We’re thrilled to be partnering with some of our favourite brands for this workshop, which means each of our guests will receive:
- Cold-pressed juice by Lucky You Cleanse
- Organic kombucha by Herbs of Life
- Organic body scrub by Today is Ours
- Delicious treats from Loving Earth
- Discount cards for one of our fave natural beauty shop, Nourished Life
- Organic Teas by Organic Merchant Tea
We will also supply a light nourishing breakfast, with delicious muesli from The Muesli Bar, local seasonal fruit and organic treats.
When + Where:
Sunday 19 June 2016
Arrive at 8:45am for tea, juice, kombucha + time to settle in
We’ll wrap up 12pm (just in time for you to hit up the local farmers markets!)
The Hop & Grain Brew Store – 50 Sydney Street, Marrickville 2204. (Plenty of parking and easily accessed by public transport).
Our goal is to create a safe an nurturing environment that encourages open and honest conversation. Therefore, we have limited ticket sales to 20 attendees.